Finally the Museo Budoniano reopens to the public, we are happy to welcome our visitors again in complete safety!
Here is what you need to know:
– opening from Monday to Saturday from 9 to 13, last admission at 12;
– access only by reservation by writing an email to email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org) and waiting for a confirmation message.
The request must be received at least 24 hours before the desired day of visit:
– need to follow the routes indicated at the entrance and exit, following the signs;
– groups of max 5 people, plus any accredited guide;
– duration of the visit max 45 minutes;
– possibility of guided tour by reservation;
– temporary exclusion of the use of touch screens;
If you want to visit, in addition to the Museo Bodoniano, the other spectacular site of the Monumental Complex of the Pilotta, you must purchase the entrance ticket, otherwise show the booking confirmation email to the Bodonian at the ticket office, which is free of charge.
To access the Palazzo della Pilotta which hosts us:
– the temperature is measured by a thermo scanner;
– in all environments it is mandatory to wear a mask;
– a distance of at least 1.5 m from other visitors must be maintained;
– you must sanitize your hands thanks to the disinfectant gel stations located in the various rooms.